How we do it
We aim to do it by . . .
- Providing the lead on regional geodiversity objectives, targets and indicators together with promoting their understanding and benefits for wildlife and people.
- Working in partnership with others to facilitate their delivery, within the framework of sustainable development, providing both socio-economic and quality of life benefits.
- Providing a supportive framework for the implementation of Local Geodiversity Action Plans.
- Reporting on the incorporation of geodiversity in policies, strategies and programmes.
- Monitoring the achievement of geodiversity on the ground in partnership with the Regional Assembly, the Regional Development Agency and Government Office.
- Securing the necessary resources from both the public and private sector.